Monday, January 31, 2011

Co-worker's card

One of my co-workers is having a "big" birthday this week but she asked that we really not draw attention to the age. We think she's going to be 60. We're going to do a breakfast for her on Friday and get her flowers (she's always bringing in flowers for others' birthdays). I volunteered to make a card and ran some designs past another co-worker for insight.

She picked my pink and brown card that I had made for someone else and thought it would be perfect.


I love pink and brown together, but wasn't sure how Donna felt about it. I know she likes purple and green, so I adapted the card a bit and came up with this:


It's a bit different but the basic style is the same. It's been decided that she will probably love it.

I'm glad.

3 comments:

*Michaela* said...

I am sure she will. It's super cute! Love those papers.
Hugs,
Michaela

Bubbles said...

I love the 2nd one more as it seems really jolly for a birthday with flowers.

Teresa said...

@Bubbles - thanks. She loved it and took it home to show her family.