Saturday, February 5, 2011

What I'm working on this weekend...

I'm currently at a weekend get-away with my sister and my daughter. It's called Crop-a-Ganza and is a HUGE scrap convention in Wichita. So far, I haven't done any pages but I have colored a few Riley images for cards.



I also decided to do a baby journal book for a friend who is having a baby later this summer and is having a girl.







There are more pages in the book, but they just have rub-ons and such on them, so no need to post pictures.

I also made her this card (she ordered it to send to someone).



Here are the pictures I took of the work area.


Amy didn't know I was taking her picture

My work area


Amy hard at work
 We're going to have a great weekend! More pictures to follow.

4 comments:

Bubbles said...

I'd love to know what you use to colour your images in with as mine always has the streaks of felt tips and I don't like that. I've tried water colour paint and crayons but they are just to messy.

Teresa said...

@Bubbles - I use Copic markers. I've tried some Martha Stewart markers and I don't like them either. They leave too much "lint" behind. I have some other Martha markers that I do like - the glitter pens. I don't like her opaque markers though at all.

Bubbles said...

Thanks for getting back to me on this one, I did check to see if you commented but then didn't get the chance to leave a reply.

I've heard of copics so I'm going to have to keep my eye out for some.

Your name was choosen by the random name picker to receive my postcard, now I just need the address that you want me to send it to... it can be yours as I never write on the stuff I make I'm too worried I'll make a mistake or I can send it directly.

Gina Lindsay said...

I just love Riley! I hope you had a lot of fun at your event. Love the baby journal too!