Monday, January 17, 2011

Valentine's Day Cards

This card was done for a special order. The paper is shimmery so it may be hard to read the sentiment but it says “Sending You Loads of Love" (you know... wash tub holds "loads" of laundry).  The hearts are all hand-cut - I thought I had a heart image on one of my Cricut cartridges but I did not. So, I took some heart clip art images and manipulated them - and then printed them in color on white cardstock. They were a bit tedious to cut out. I added the red "bling" across the ribbon and some clear on the hearts just to dress it up a bit. I like to use several layers of mat on most of my cards and I thought the red, pink, and black really looked nice here. I printed the sentiment out onto red paper and then added it to the scrub board.

I cut the wash tub image from the Country Life cartridge at 3 inches. The card is 5 x 6.


In addition, I have this charming "Just a note" card for the same order. This is also blank on the inside.

1 comment:

Gina Lindsay said...

Sweet cards, I really like those valentines. Have a great day!