Friday, January 21, 2011

Friendship cards

These are the last two cards I made for my friend's grandmother. She loved them, which is nice, and she placed another order - which is also very nice!


I promise that I'll get better about writing down what papers and supplies that I use. I think of it AFTER I've already destroyed any evidence of what brands. I do know the card on the left was done with DCWV Cotton Bloom papers. The flower in the center of the orange flower was handmade by moi with a balloon punch, a star punch, and some Flower Soft.

The sentiment on each is from a vellum sticker sheet I've had for a long time. The green piece on the right card was embossed with one of my Sizzix folders (don't know which one) and the brown is the reverse side of the floral. I just loved the muted tones of the floral and looked all over in my stash of things to find stuff that would go with it. The rectangle with the butterfly is popped up with foam dots. The butterfly is a nice chipboard and was part of a sheet of stickers, along with the 3-D buttons.

No comments: