Saturday, March 5, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges Card Sketch Challenge

One of my friends ordered a card for another friend, with the request that I incorporate a bee on it, and which was on my list of things to do this weekend. As I was browsing through my blog roll, I happened upon a card challenge using a particular sketch on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  The sketch looks like this:



This is my version:


I think it turned out very cute. I think both of my friends will like it.

The inside says "For You!"

I used my Create a Critter cartridge from Cricut and cut my bee at 1.5 inches. The scalloped circles are cut at 3.5, 3.25, and 2.5 inches. The overall card dimensions are 5 x 5. The papers are scraps that were left over from other cards I've made (LOL - if you look back at my paper blog, you'll probably find those cards there).

2 comments:

Bubbles said...

You've done a fantastic job on this, I love the soft colours and it definately feels like spring.

I have got your e-mail I just haven't had the chance to reply as its been a busy week. I'm so glad everything arrived in one piece and you liked it.

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW Teresa, your friends will definitely love this sweet, sweet card! Thank you for playing the
C4C Sketch with us!!! Hugs ~S~