Friday, May 6, 2011

New blog name!

I'm moving this weekend but I wanted to say that if you're looking for "Tee's Treasures" you are at the correct location! I had an epiphany last night and changed my name. I used to be afraid of my Cricut and finally said to myself, "Seriously, it's just paper!" When put into that perspective, spending fifty-nine cents on a piece of paper to try something out isn't that big of a deal.

So, Tee's Treasures has officially become "Seriously, it's only paper!" and will soon (as soon as I possibly make it happen) be sporting some new stuff.

Welcome to my new followers. Glad to have you and I will be checking out your blogs.

3 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Great new name!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Love the new name and it seriously is just paper.

Anisa umm imran said...

congrats on the new name ...hopefully it will continue to be all you want