Sunday, April 17, 2011

New (baby) Triplet Card

I showed my Easter card for the triplet girls (whose dad I work with) to another lady at work and she really liked it. So, she asked me if I could do a new baby card for someone else who had just had triplets - two girls and one boy. I said that I sure could and started planning.

I have to say, this is my new favorite card. LOL - each new one I make seems to be my new favorite.





These babies were 37 weeks gestation and were excellent size. The boy was the smallest,  at 6lbs 9 oz and 19 inches in length.

2 comments:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

You are so talented I love arts and craft but have no talent for it everything I try turns out looking odd and not in a good way.

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow, what a g ret card! Love, love, love it!