Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas cards

Here are my Christmas card offerings (for now). They'll be $3.00 each or 4 of the same for $10. The larger one will be $4 each or 4 of the same for $12.


The bottom right is bigger and has basically a 2nd card inside and then the inside of that is blank. The blue snowflake card has a design inside, but the card is blank for writing. I can stamp Merry Christmas or something else inside.


The snowman card I can also do more than one way. I have a few Riley Moose stamps and will be doing some with those. One is Santa going down the chimney, one is Riley decorating the tree, one is Riley bringing home the tree, and the last is Mrs. Claus. They're very cute and will be the same prices, too.

The snowman is stamped, colored with Copic markers, and then cut out. He's also sprinkled with glitter. I'm having difficulty locating a snowflake punch exactly like the one I used to make these. I have a smaller one but the larger one is no longer being sold. I sold 3 sets of cards today that use that punch so I have to figure out something very quickly.

No comments: