Thursday, October 7, 2010

Latest cards

I've been making a few cards to give to people and one of the ladies I work with has been really encouraging me to sell some - with her as my first customer. I know that my stuff is just average at best, but I was really flattered that she thought so highly of them.

I sold her the fall pumpkin card I'd made and the standing card that said "Never regret..." - and I custom made her a baby boy card and a boy's 1st birthday card. I still have to make her a "big sister" card and a congrats on baby girl card. She said she buys cards nearly every month so she would definitely be interested in special orders. I would like to put together small assortment packages - like 4 cards for $10 or so.

Here are her cards:



The moose card was supposed to look like this next one, but since it was for a 1st birthday, I had to make some minor adjustments:



My nephew and his wife just had a baby girl, so I made this card for them:


No comments: