Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween Cards

A friend of mine ordered a total of 12 cards from me - four Halloween cards and eight of the glitter pumpkin cards. The Halloween cards I needed to get made and in the mail quickly so she could get them in plenty of time. The glitter cards I can do over the next couple of weeks and send to her by the end of the month.

These are my Halloween cards. I have to say, I'm really quite proud of them.


The glitter puts a little bit of a glare on the picture, but I'm kind of limited on what I can use to stand them so I can take a picture. Maybe I'll get something someday. For now, I need to recoup some investment and then start paying on some medical bills.

Here are the cards individually with their envelopes. I took these pictures with my Nikon camera, so the colors are a bit better.




2 comments:

SkippyMom said...

MINE! MINE! MINE! all mine. heehee - I am so happy with them Tee and cannot wait to see them in person. You have quite the talent missy.

Thank you again for these and I blogged about it too today [I linked here and at the Middle Side of Life]

Thanks again sweetie! Love and hugs!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Your cards are terrific! I love the lined envelopes to go with them!

We must get you using your Cricut! It just makes life easier once you get the hang of it :)