Sunday, November 30, 2008

A different box

Technically, I guess this is another exploding, or pop-out, box. But, I put a gift inside, so I'm calling it a box treat holder. How original...

We did Secret Santa gifts at church and my recipient loves Starbucks. I decided to do a coffee theme and include a $20 gift card to Starbucks. I also included an angel ornament with the Legend of the Christmas Angel.

I looked at more than one scrapbook shop but I could not find any coffee-related items except for one style of paper. I could not believe that there was no coffee embellishments so I ended up cutting things out of the paper. I took the designs and words and put them on with either glue or pop-dots.

I cut squares to put on the inside flaps of the outside layer.Then I did ribbon and words on the inside of the middle layer. Finally, I did words and designs on the inside of the inside layer. Santa with a string of lights and a sack of toys finished off the inside.

No comments: