Saturday, August 13, 2011

Baby shower invites

I probably shouldn't post this before I'm satisfied with the design, but I decided to go ahead and post anyway. The invitations will be based on the bedding Amy has bought for Anna's bed.


I took the main colors and am planning on duplicating them as closely as possible. This is the first one and will get dressed up a bit with some ribbon the next time (I glued the animals down before I realized I wanted ribbon on it).


The card will lay flat and the shower information will be on the inside panel.

Suggestions? Comments?

3 comments:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Oh my they are so great I just love them how talented are you......

labbie1 said...

How very cute!!!! It's so nice that you can personalize things so well!!!! It's a gift...

Bubbles said...

The ribbon does add a little bit of something extra to it. I'm hopeless when it comes to keeping things simple though as every inch needs to be decorated or have something stuck on it.