Saturday, December 11, 2010

New cards

I have some new cards to share. The first one is Get Well Riley.


We have a very dear friend who had a traumatic brain injury several years ago from a car accident. She did well for quite awhile (after not being expected to live at all) but over the past few years her health has declined. Her daughter let us know that she's been quite sick this year so I wanted to send her a little "Riley" cheer.

This card is part of an order of cards that I've been working on.


It'll be in a set with the thank you card and the "hello" card. I still have to make one more thank you card and the order will be complete.

This is another card for her order:


I stamped "baby" randomly over the cardstock in yellow and then went back over it with green. I did the same thing to the envelope and the liner for the envelope.

No comments: