Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Cards

I had signed up for a card making class at my LSS and it was scheduled for July 13. With Ron's emergency surgery on July 12, I completely forgot about it. In fact, I didn't even remember it for over a week and one night as I was coming home from the rehab center, it hit me that I'd missed the class. I know that she pays the teacher based on the people who sign up, so I figured at best they'd give me credit towards another classs. That's exactly what the store did and I took last week's class.

We made four cards in two hours - and each of them had quite a bit of detail. I was really glad that I got to take this class because the cards turned out beautifully.


I gave the black and white one to my mom for her birthday and the "Dance" card is going to someone for her 13th birthday. I figure that 13-year olds definitely dance to their own music, so this is very appropriate for her.

Since this picture was taken, I've colored the butterfly and flower and added some sparkle in other places. I like it.

I hope she does, too.

No comments: